Dagon Group of Companies is pleased to announce that Mr. Christopher Thurane Aung will be participating as speaker at CMT’s Myanmar Construction Summit 2013 on 02-03 Dec, 2013 to be held at PARKROYAL Yangon
Myanmar Construction Summit 2013 02-03 Dec, 2013
PARKROYAL Yangon – Yadanar Ballroom, Level 1
Dagon Group of Companies is pleased to announce that Mr. Christopher Thurane Aung will be participating as speaker at CMT’s Myanmar Construction Summit 2013 on 02-03 Dec, 2013 to be held at PARKROYAL Yangon.
Attend CMT’s Myanmar Construction Summit to assess and manage pivotal challenges critical to your project in Myanmar’s emerging construction sector.
- YCDC’s Urban Development’s Advisor on the Strategic Development Plan of Greater Yangon and the Action Roadmap Clarify with Officials from Construction Ministry on both Low-Cost Housing and Transportation Infrastructure (Roads, Bridges & Highways) Construction Projects and Mapping
- First hand insight on Yatanarpon’s CEO on the Infrastructure Construction Needs for a World-Class Myanmar Telecommunication Network
- Seek Procedures & Custom Tax for Construction Project Implementation Approvals
- Project Manager & Contractor’s views on material and logistics management
- Interactive discussion with experienced panelists on project implementation, overcoming operational challenges and many more!
- Viability of Pre-Cast Concrete Technology & Manufacturing in Myanmar!
- Sourcing of Construction Materials in Myanmar
At this upcoming event, Mr. Christopher Thurane Aung will be sharing his expertise by contributing a paper on :
Project & Materials Management from the Rollout of the Low Cost Housing Construction Project
Day 1[02-12-2013] at 16:00, Panel Discussion: Experience in Managing Construction Project: Implementation & Operational Challeng